Saturday, December 1, 2012

The "Hole" Story

I love buying my clothing at Goodwill. It's been awhile since I have shopped at a department store. I like being able to buy good quality clothing at a cheap price. I have come to realize buying used clothing also has a downside. Recently I had a wardrobe malfunction. NO! not the Janet Jackson kind of wardrobe malfunction. Mine showed a little less skin. Recently I brought a pair of jeans at GW.  I wore them about four times and washed them about three times. I don't know when or how they became torn. I didn't even notice until half way through my shift at work. When I looked in the mirror, I realized I could see my underwear through my jeans. The rip was about a inch and half long. OMG, why did no one tell me? I would love to think no one told me because no one saw it. The rip was right next to the left pocket.  I couldn't go home and change. Luckily I found shirt in my car, long enough to cover the rip. I won't stop buying used clothing. I guess I just have to take a closer look in the mirror before I leave the house. Have any of you had a wardrobe malfunction?

2 comments:

  1. Not me but hubby realized a tshirt we bought at a thriftstore had a rip in it right at belt level. This could also happen with newer clothes too. I still love buying thrift clothing - most recent find is a Kenneth Cole leather belt for $3.75

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good find. One or two mishaps will not make me stop shopping at thrift stores.

      Delete