Sunday, December 9, 2012

H. Moncayo art

I have found lots of art but never by any artist I can find information about online. Well today I can say that changed. The artist of these paintings is. H. Moncayo. I have to admit the woman creeps me out. Even the cashier at the thrift store said she was creepy. For $6.00 each I would chance her bringing evil into my house. I'm sure that book she's reading is a book of spells or something. Just look at her, I tell you she's evil. lol







Linking up to  http://apronthriftgirl.typepad.com/apron_thrift_girl/, http://a-living-space.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-nifty-thrifty-like-boon.html

 

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! She's a little bit scarey, but still pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. The painting is creepy but his work sells for hundreds through thousands of dollars so no complaints here.

      Delete
  2. i have a H. Moncayo painting of an old lady holding a candle. how can i find its approx. value?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up the artist on Ebay to see what others were selling his paintings for. You can also try to get an appraisal from a gallery in your area.

      Delete