Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thrift Art

I have found many things since my last post. Today I will focus on the art. I found these two pictures. I don't have a place to hang them but couldn't leave them behind. They were $2.99 each. They are marked R. Mcmullen.
 
 



I also found this picture for $6.99. I have it hanging in my bathroom. I really am running out of places to hang all of this art.



All of these things were found at G.W. I will never shop retail again for art. Have you found any good art lately?
 

7 comments:

  1. Love the Alice in Wonderland prints. Those are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I didn't even realize it was Alice in Wonderland until you said it. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. You've got a great eye for art! Love all three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. Now I have to find room for them all.

      Delete
  3. I love the Alice in Wonderland art.It would make a great vignette with those and a bottle that says "Drink me"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Alice in Wonderland prints - I have them everywhere - including on doors, in the bathroom - I might have to start putting things on the ceiling as I have run out of space too! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete