Sunday, July 22, 2012

I caught a good one

Hope you all are doing well. Today I went to G.W and I found this cookie jar marked U.S.A. He was 3.99. While looking down to get my phone out my purse I saw my other find.



This is a fish t.v lamp. It is missing one bulb and the light but I'm sure I can find a replacement online. For 9.99 I thought it was a good deal. The G.W employee asked me how much they marked it for. She said she really liked it. I told her it's missing the light and it's suppose to be a lamp. She said "Are you sure?" Wonder what she thought it was?


Next, is a vintage tin box. I never buy tin boxes but the design on this box pulled me in. It's so detailed.  I had to buy it. For $1.99 I couldn't pass it up.



What did you all find good this week? Linking up to http://herlibraryadventures.blogspot.com/2012/07/flea-market-finds_22.html

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I only found one more like him online but it sold last year.

      Delete
  2. Never thought I would see another fish lamp! I thought it was one of a kind.

    Fun find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's cool even without the light and cord.

      Delete