Monday, June 18, 2012

Some great finds

I went shopping at GW this week and also at the flea market. Below are some of my finds.

These are four of the seven dwarfs. Aren't they adorable. For only $1.00 they had to go home with me.
This is the stamp on the bookends. Can anyone help me ID it?  I have seen the A mark before but I can't remember where. I don't believe these are vintage.

Partridge Bookends priced $2.99 each. Why do they price bookends separately? It's like pricing earrings separately.

This lamp is heavy. Omg, It's mustard yellow and I love anything mustard yellow. It was 6.99 at GW and works great.

10 comments:

  1. Love your lamp find. The color is great!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I loved it enough to carry it around the store. It received a lot of looks. You know the envy look other shoppers give you when you have something they want?

      Delete
  2. That mustard lamp is FABULOUS! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm trying to make it work in my room. I really want to keep it.

      Delete
  3. The dwarfs are just sweet and the lamp is pretty special too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Wish I had all seven but I'm happy with four dwarfs.

      Delete
  4. LOVE the partridge bookends! And you're totally right about pricing them separately (I had a giggle at pricing earrings separately!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my page charlotte. I will never understand how and why GW prices things the way they do. One day they going to start selling sofas and the cushions separately.

      Delete
  5. I bought that Dopey dwarf for my mom about 15 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so adorable. Bet she loved it.

      Delete