Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's all about the jewelry

I have been hoarding jewelry lately. I have been up late at night shopping on Etsy buying jewelry to go with my outfits for summer. The jewelry box from my previous post is almost filled. Today instead of shopping on Etsy, I decided to actually go out looking for jewelry at GW. They received a load of jewelry that came in yesterday. I spent $33 and I love the jewelry I brought.

This is a really colorful and heavy set. It was only $6.99 for all three pieces. It is not marked.

3 rings. One on left marked 14k.

The necklace is a locket. The bracelet is marked Napier


There was so much jewelry at GW. I wish I could have brought it all but I'm happy with what I did get. Linking up withhttp://herlibraryadventures.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. You've found some really beautiful pieces. That first set was a steal for $6.99.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really was surprised they priced it so low.

      Delete
  2. Oh, that set in the first pic is gorgeous. I'm a sucker for vintage clip on earrings, the sparklier the better.

    ReplyDelete