Monday, April 30, 2012

Even more jewelry

Yesterday I told you they had a lot of jewelry at GW. I didn't mention they also had bags for sale stuffed full of vintage goodness. When I arrived yesterday they already sold two bags for $59.99 each. They had three left. I didn't buy one until I went back today. I'm so happy I did. Just one necklace alone will make my money back. I have posted a picture of the bag and some of my favorites. The funny thing is this doesn't include all that came in the bag. I have already put some jewelry in my booth at Southern Crossing. This was the best deal.  There is jewelry by Givenchy, trifari and some unmarked. I said earlier I will get my money back just in one necklace alone. Look up what vintage Givenchy goes for and you will see why I say that. Got to go do my happy dance.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a score. I bet you're happy dancing all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the happy dance back to GW to buy the other bag but it and a lot of the other jewelry were gone.

      Delete