Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My art filled home

Last year I stood in the mirror at work and said to the woman next to me how much I loved her shirt. It wasn't until she looked at me that she realized why I loved it so much. I was wearing the exact same shirt as she was. This is one reason I started thrift store shopping. I hate wearing the same clothes as everyone else. I would also hate to have the same art hanging on my wall as someone else. I like to be unique. I no longer buy mass produced art work. Today I found a painting that I really liked it's by P. DeSimone.






This is another painting I brought about seven months back. This is my first time blogging about it. I love it's 70's vibe.

I think I'm buy too much art but I find so much I love. It's hard to leave it behind. Plus it never hurts to change art on the wall every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment