Monday, March 5, 2012

WTF? Did someone steal my basket?

Here are two of my finds for the week. The first is a Arabia of Finland Pitcher. I found this for $1.99 at Goodwill. I put it in my basket and went and tried on clothes. When I came back my basket and the pitcher where gone. WTF? Oh yeah I was upset. I asked one of the associates if she saw my basket with a cat pitcher in it. I had to explain not cat picture but cat pitcher. A customer overheard me and pointed to the shelf where someone had placed the pitcher. I was so relieved. I will never leave anything I really want in the basket again.

My second find is this Serro Scotty Sportsman glass. I actually brought four of them. They were .59 each and are in really great condition.



Well this is just a quick post. I will show you all more later. Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

  1. Oh the camper glasses! sweet find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I think they are really great and I can't find anymore like them online.

      Delete
    2. Never keep your hands off your stuff. You were very lucky to get it back. I have been doing this for 40 years! Get tote bags or boxes. Good luck new pal!

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I never had problem in past. Now I've learned my lesson. Thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. I've heard of this happening: folks taking stuff out of your basket to put into theirs. I always keep my cart with me, except when I go potty. They don't let you take the cart with you. The other thing you can do - if it's something really special - take it up to the counter and they will save it for you. I've done this and they're really good about this. Came by way of THRIFTCORE and am now a new follower. Please come by for a visit at goodwillhaunting.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip. I may have to start keeping things up at the counter. Thanks for visiting my site and becoming a new follower. Actually I have been reading your blog for about a year now. Guess I haven't gotten around to follwing but I will rectify that right now.

      Delete