Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shoulda, Coulda, Can't

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I want to show you all my thrift Store finds. This is the top of a Incolay jewelry box. I found on on the incolay website for $160.00. Mine cost 2.99 at GW.




I found this bowl about a week ago. It was the only one. I can't find anything about it online. It is marked Free Futada.




Now I'm going to list what I couldn't buy. They just brought the table from the back and were placing the chairs around it when I got into the thrift store.  Omg, I wanted it. I ran over to it, ready to rip the tag off and take it up front and pay. I went to grab the tag and WAIT! WHAT? HOW MUCH? $749.00.  I soon realized that included two pieces but I can't afford that. It was nice vintage Lane furniture and I hope it goes to a good home.

 Get those bibs ready to catch the drool, here comes the pictures.


Omg, aren't they amazing. Shoulda, Coulda, $749.00? Can't


6 comments:

  1. LoveLove the wood cabinet. I can't tell you how many furniture pieces I've left behind. I just need a bigger house:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat as well, a bigger house would be nice. I am looking for a dining room table but I didn't need the wood cabinet. Had it just been the table for half the price I would have brought it.

      Delete
  2. holy crap, those chairs are awesome. and that low cabinet? get outta town...that is super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I was in love. Too bad I couldn't get it

      Delete
  3. They wouldn't just let you take the chairs? They are fantastic! Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Sherry I wanted the table too. I hope I can find something like it again one day, but cheaper.

      Delete