Monday, January 23, 2012

SCORE!

It's funny how people don't notice something until it's in your basket. Friday I was at the Goodwill by the pound store and I saw this Nicole Lee purse in one of the bins. I'm not sure if it was sitting there for awhile or if somone put it back but once I put in my basket everyone noticed. Everyone wanted to know who it was made by and why they hadn't seen it. I love this purse. I used it today when I went to the GW pound store again. I had the purse sitting on the edge of one of the bins and some guy asked if I wanted it, if not to let him know. I had to kindly tell him he missed it last week and it was already filled with my belongings. It probably came to around $3.00.




WARNING! WARNING! THE NEXT PICTURE MAYBE DISTURBING TO SOME READERS.


Why yes that is a clown sitting on a toilet, with his pants around his waist. Did you notice he's holding his nose?  I don't know why I brought it but for some reason I had to have it. It's too funny and mildly disturbing. But he was my great find of the day. He was .49 cents.




This was my other find today. I brought three of these Playboy glasses. There were about ten of them at GW. Sorry I couldn't really get a good picture but the words say playboy. Well that's all of my finds for the day. I went to eight thrift stores and didn't really score. I really don't count the pooping clown as a major score. You know what, the hell with it. SCORE!

I'm linking to http://apronthriftgirl.typepad.com/apron_thrift_girl/ and

http://herlibraryadventures.blogspot.com/
http://blog.capscreations.com/2012/01/what-i-love-about-thrift-store-link_20.html

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about the clown. I've found similar things and "just had to buy it" lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to put him in my booth and I think someone is going to love him.

      Delete
  2. SCORE that clown is disgusting!! but still beet no one else has a pooping clown--thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find another one online so i feel lucky to be the only owner of a pooping clown.

      Delete