Monday, January 16, 2012

I've been looking

I've been looking for a school desk for my son for a year. Every desk I ran across has been too small. For a week I have been looking for a Herman Miller Chair or a Krueger Fiberglass Chair. Well look what I found today, the best of both worlds. The thrift store had a bunch of Krueger desks for ten dollars each. Today is MLK day so I received an extra 10% off. They were in great condition. The chairs that look shiney in the picture are the ones made of Fiberglass, the other ones are plastic. I brought one that was fiberglass and it's not shown in the picture since it was already loaded in my car when this was taken. I'm linking up to http://apronthriftgirl.typepad.com/apron_thrift_girl/

4 comments:

  1. Wow, good for you for resisting the urge to buy more than one. I am the worst pack rat ever... and one of my weaknesses is sweet chairs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your blog everyday so thanks for visiting. Trust me I would love to buy another chair to sell but I don't know if they sell as well as Herman Miller. But for $10 I could atleast double my money.

      Delete
  2. Oh great chairs and way more comfy than those wood and steel contraptions we had as kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marci I agree. The great thing about these chairs is they are adult sized so I can also sit in it.

      Delete