Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Didn't need it but dang I wanted it

I didn't need this chair and that may be why I left behind yesterday when I saw it at Goodwill. I didn't even think about this dang chair til three hours later but the GW I went to was about 25 minutes away so I decided to go back today to see if it was still there, it was. I still don't need it but I like it. It needs to be cleaned and the cover does come off. It is by Ciacci and very heavy. I looked the company up online and there chairs are kind of pricey and the company is in Italy. Good deal for $12.98

2 comments:

  1. Italy makes wonderful Mid century items. Just a possible tip; try cleaning it on the bottom as a test with Mr. Clean sponges. I use them on many tough cleaning job. They do wonders for enamel pans that are brown with baked on ick. Just remember to test. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I will be will try the Mr. Clean sponge. Thanks for the tip.

      Delete