Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pyrex, Pyrex, Pyrex...oh by the way did i mention Pyrex

I have been reading about all this addiction to Pyrex and thought I might join in. Maybe it's my O.C.D which makes me want to join in on this collecting but maybe it's also the fact that i can always sell it on eBay. So I went out looking at my favorite thrift store about a month back, and no Pyrex to be found. Dang, when you're looking for something that's when it's not there. But two days later I go back to same store and there they are, a whole refrigerator set. Yippee...Pyrex. The set had the lids and was priced 14.99. But oh yeah, it was Sunday and everything was 20% off. 11.99 for the whole set, not bad at all. I'm keeping this set. I'm not really too much of an cook but these can be used in the refrigerator to store food. Now I've got to be on the lookout for more Pyrex. Wonder what great pieces I missed out on when i wasn't searching for Pyrex.

No comments:

Post a Comment